Save with Coupons. With Saudi Coupon Portal.
Saudi ArabiaSaudi Arabia | Go to (Eng.) United States
Homepage > U > Coupon Code - December 2019 Coupon Code

Filter by:

Current Promo Offers - December 2019

Uber Promo Code Dubai: Enjoy 20% OFF Four Rides!

25% this worked

Get Du Tourist SIM and make sure that is active. Enter the promo code provided on the voucher of the sim card to get 20% off on your first four rides. Request an Uber and call your driver from your Tourist SIM to make sure you meet at the right location. Offer's Terms and Conditions Do not change your original phone number in the Uber app settings. To contact the driver, make a call from your Tourist SIM using free minutes to avoid roaming charges. You only need to enter the promo code once, and the 20% discount will apply on your next four rides. The remaining 80% can be paid with your credit card or cash. The promo code is only valid for trips in Dubai. Maximum discount is AED 20 per trip. Rides available on all vehicle types except UberX. You'll find the code on the Uber website.

Comments (0x):

Valid Now

Get the best Coupon Codes & Deals to your e-mail...

Log In
Welcome back, you can log in below...

Sign Up
Get the benefits of registered members. Benefits include exclusive coupon codes, your own list of favorite stores or bonus program. And much more...

Error:Email not entered correctly.
Error:The password must be at least 5 characters.
Error:The passwords do not match.

I agree to Privacy Policy.

Forgot Password?
Did you forget your password? Nothing happens! We will send you a new one...

How to Use a Coupon?

1. Finding coupon

Once you find a coupon to your favorite store or merchant, you can click to view and copy the code.

2. Applying coupon

Enter the code on the merchant’s website and you get the discount.

3. Saving money

It’s that simple. The discount is deducted from the price and you save money.

Store Owner Sign Up
Sign up as manager of the store. You will then have the possibility of modifying and adding new offers directly for your store.

Email must be under the domain of store. Within 24 hours you will receive the access data.

Tags -
Search using tags helps visitors find the right deal. Here you can edit the tags for this store. New labels will start running within 24 hours.